7.1.10

Languages

Here is a list of the languages that I translated or got help from my friends to translate/correct. I know that most people speak English, so I could have easily just left the instructions only in English. I do enjoy languages (studying and polishing a couple at a time), so a) I wanted to show that each language has important, b) English should not be considered the only language that important, and c) I wanted to encourage others to use their native/fluent language to answer the survey. I could have translated it to Swedish, Irish, etc. or gotten translations from friends of each language, but that would be slightly overwhelming. I know that I cannot hit all demographics and so forth. I am advertising on Facebook, friends, xkcd fora (geeks and nerds like me), flashback.info fora (Swedish), and Deviantart (place for art).

If you know of other places I can show this idea (I'm not going to blatantly advertise (CLICK THIS LINK ROFLCOPTER)). I just want to spread the idea. But anyway, here are the four languages that I thought would get a lot of people to help out: English, German, Spanish, French. (Wish I had Mandarin or Japanese...)


No comments:

Post a Comment